Orange Catering reserves the right to revise the pricing should the number of function attendees fall below the minimum guaranteed listed in the grid below.
We would require your final confirmation of arrangement and number of Pax/Person at least 5 working days in order for us to arrange the function as per your requirement stipulated above. We reserve the right to release this function unless a written confirmation has been received from your organization. Failing to inform which the event will be automatically released without prior notice. This is to ensure that the catering blocked that you do not require can be sold to another non-conflicting organization.
A 70% deposit is required of the total estimated amount upon confirmation of this offer at the same day ad balance of total payment shall be made two (2) days before the event date. Your final arrangement on the number of persons / tables attending / for this function must be given to us in writing 48 HOURS (2) 2 days before the commencement of the function together with the balance of payment. Payment for other miscellaneous charges can be made to us after the function.
For your information, the payment can be made either by Cash or Cheque in favour of ORANGE F&B SDN BHD or bank into our MAYBANK bank account. Our account number is 5124 6454 2370
Any cancellation of reservation must be in writing to the management at least 48 HOURS (2 days) prior to the date of function. No refund will be entertained except for postponement of function date (duration 2 months). If a booking is cancelled with less than 48 HOURS (2 days) notice prior to the date of function, the total deposit shall be forfeited.
Amendments: All amendments must be conveyed in writing at least 48 hours prior to your function.
We anticipate that there may be some other additional requirements or incidental charges during the function proper. Therefore, we would be much obliged if you could furnish us a list of the officers who are authorized to sign charges to the master account folio. No one will be allowed to sign charges unless stipulated in your correspondence to us.
The company has a list of other equipment's that can be made available upon request. There will be a surcharge depending on your requirements.
- Foods must be consumed within 3 hours upon delivery to the event venue.
- Orange Catering will not be held responsible and liable for the food quality nor food contamination in the event that consumption is more than the stated time limit.
- Orange Catering will not be held responsible for the food quality nor food contamination, if client insists to set up more than 1 hour earlier than the stated time of the event.
- Orange Catering is not responsible to handle food & beverages that are not produced/prepared from our kitchen. Kindly inform the management in advance if you need us to perform such duties. Subject to management approval and additional charges apply.
- Orange Catering is not responsible for any damages/missing items/running flow for food/beverages that are not produced/prepared from our kitchen.
- Orange Catering reserves the right to replace or change food items from the original request without prior notice due to any unseen circumstances, most specially for orders/bookings that are confirmed less than 7 working days from the event date.
- Orange Catering is not responsible for floor plan arrangement provided by client. Kindly assign a person in charge from your side during event day to ensure correct placement. Should you require our assistance kindly notify management 2 weeks in advance and additional charges will apply.
- Orange catering will not be held responsible for any deficiency on the quality of the food and if event does not turn out to be a success if caused by natural disasters, riots, strikes, malicious damages and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Orange Catering will not be responsible for any deficiency on the desired food quality if changes are requested within 48 hours.
- Orange Catering reserves the right not to show up on the event day with notice if cases are due to strikes, natural disasters, riots, malicious damages and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Orange Catering is not responsible for any delay of the event if cause by natural disaster.
- Orange Catering is not responsible for any delay caused by changes on the time and venue by clients within 48 hours.
We trust the above will meet with your requirement. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further information or clarification.
We look forward to welcoming your guests for a successful and memorable function with us. Thank you once again for your interest in our culinary service.